WAtch our latest Webinar on Risk self-Assessment
Inherent, Residual and Targeted Risk: What Risk Professionals Need to Know
To watch the webinar recording, please fill out the form
The value of assessing Inherent, Residual and Targeted risks has been subject to much debate. In this webinar, we discuss the concepts of each level of risk and how each can best be used in a risk management framework to add value.
Professional hacks for overcoming common issues in using Inherent Risk will be discussed.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Defining Inherent, Residual and Targeted risk
- Common issues in using Inherent Risk
- Using Inherent, Residual and Targeted risks in a risk management framework
- Using risk matrices
- Using appropriate likelihood and impact scales
- Rating control effectiveness, existing and proposed controls
- Reporting the various risk levels
- Extracting valuable insights and prompting action
- Visualisation of risk assessment and reporting concepts in Protecht.ERM
Note: Fill up the form to attend the live webinar or to receive the webinar recording afterwards.