Making sense of deploying and using great risk metrics
To watch the webinar recording, please fill out the form
"If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage / improve it." This quote from Peter Drucker is as relevant for Risk Management as it is for General Management. The issue we face is that much of Operational Risk is difficult to measure and subjective judgement abounds.
This webinar focuses on how we can use metrics to get a better, more objective “measure” of risk which also allows us to achieve a more frequent “real time” view of risk. In this webinar you will learn:
- Why are risk metrics important and what value do they bring?
- What Risk Metrics are
- Types of metrics (Key Risk Indicators, Key Control Indicators, Key Performance Indicators)
- Identifying powerful metrics
( Leading, Lagging, Weak, Strong)
- Visualisation of metrics in Protecht.ERM
- How metrics are captured and settling scales and linking to risk appetite
- Maintenance of metrics as well as Reporting of Metrics
- Using the metrics
- Who owns, is responsible for and should receive the metrics